Preloader Icon
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

I am a medical professional but I do not hold a PhD, can I still apply for the AREF RDF?

AREF Research Development Fellowship is open to applicants without a doctorate who have an MBBS (or equivalent) and either a Master’s degree or a specialist clinical qualification. Examples of specialist clinical qualifications are FRCP, FWACP or equivalent.

If you have any questions about your clinical background, please contact us at and we will assess your eligibility on a case-by-case basis.

Table of Contents