(Virtual Development and Delivery)
The post holder will be responsible for developing appropriate virtual tools for training delivery and utilising these to ensure that the different components of training programs are delivered and evaluated within time and budget for African Post-Doctoral Researchers/Early Career Researchers (ECRs). This is a virtual role and the successful candidate will be required to work from home full time working closely with academics, funders and other professionals from a range of different countries and cultures.
- Essential requirements:
- Phd in a relevant discipline or post-graduate clinical degree with research experience.
- Experience delivering virtual and/or blended learning and development programmes/courses.
- Experience delivering experiential learning programmes that integrate different types of learning and developmental interventions.
- The ability to manage a geographically dispersed college of skilled and professional associates.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and verbally with colleagues, trustees and other stakeholders including the ability to write reports, briefings and minutes.
- The ability to plan and manage multiple projects and processes, delivering consistently to specified high standards and necessary deadlines.
- Qualification or experience in coaching.
- Qualification or experience in project management.
- Proficiency in French and/or Portuguese.
- Previous experience working with a charity.
- Previous experience in Biomedical or health-oriented research in low-income settings.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualification and experience will be paid.
In addition, a generous overseas package is available including rent-free furnished accommodation, flights, displacement allowance for spouse and children, contribution to school fees and shipment of personal effects in line with displaced terms and conditions.
The appointment will be for 3 years initially and subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
To apply, please visit www.mrc.gm and proceed to the careers to complete and online application.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 26th February 2024.
MRCG at LSHTM is an equal opportunities employer and operates a strict no smoking policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.